Socializing Tour - Trang An Landscape Complex
Join the socializing tour and appreciate the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site - Trang An Landscape Complex!
The Trang An Landscape Complex is a spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys, many of them partly submerged and surrounded by steep, almost vertical cliffs. It has been inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2014. This tour will take you to visit the amazing Trang An landscape complex by boat. While rowing through Trang An grottos in the quiet, fresh air of the highlands, with only the sound of birds and the oars stirring the clear water and surrounded by magnificent forested mountains upon which graze white goats, the visitors experience the wonderful and peaceful moment. Now, join the socializing tour and create the memorable experience with us!
08:30-19:00, June 23rd, 2017
08:15 Gathering at the lobby of conference venue
08:30 Pick up from the conference venue
11:00 Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
13:30 Trang An Grottoes (Boat Trip Rowing on the River to Discover 7 Tunnel Caves)
16:30 Return to conference venue
19:00 Arrive conference venue
Conference delegate: $ 50 USD per person
Accompanying person: $ 60 USD per person
Due to the boat trip on the river, we suggest people who over 12 years old to attend this tour.
Reservation and Payment Deadline
May 10, 2017
- The schedule and itinerary may be changed due to unpredictable factors such as traffic and weather.
- The reservation will be automatically cancelled if no payment is received by May 10, 2017.
- A minimum of 10 people is required to operate a tour. If the minimum is not reached, the tour will be cancelled and a noticed with method of refund will be sent to the registrants from May 15, 2017.
- If participants cancel the reservation for personal reasons, the cancelation charge will be applied as below:
Before May 10, 2017: 50% refund
From May 11, 2017: Nonrefundable
- This tour is recommended to the participants who are over 12-year-old due to boat trip on the river.
- We recommend you to wear the casual clothes (but not tank shirt and short pants) and comfortable shoes. People wearing shorts, tank tops, etc..will NOT be admitted to visit the Pagodas
- Set menu lunch would be provided during this trip, if you are a vegetarian or do not eat sea foods, please must inform conference secretary after payment process. If you have very specific dietary restrictions, you may need to provide your own food.
- The fare includes the transportation round trip from venue to attractions, boat trip, all entrance and sightseeing fees, and lunch
- If the attraction is invisible due to weather conditions, the tour will not be canceled and fees will not be refunded.
- Participants should follow the tour guide’s instructions; HEF and the tour guide are not responsible for participants’ leave without notice and personal activities.
- The tour bus will not wait for any personal excuse.
Cooperate with HALONGSAPA TOURS